Tuesday

This Lee's Palace Attitude

Friday morning I got up a bit earlier than usual to move my car before work because the underground parking was being cleaned. My koala bear nature means I like my sleep so it had been a while since my roomie and I were both up at the same time in the morning. I made french press coffee while she regaled me with tales of her trek across Bloor Street the night before in search of Lee's Palace.

With freshly brewed java for a Friday morning in our tumblers, I drove her to work and made my way up the DVP to my office. We usually email throughout the day and when I got an email with a link to her latest blog post, I clicked and what I read absolutely stupefied me. http://jenerallyspeaking.wordpress.com/tag/toronto/

If you didn't click on the link to my friend's blog above, do yourself a favour and click on it right now. It will only take a few minutes to read. I'll still be here when you get back.

So? Can you believe that bs?! The dude who left that message will likely surface one day soon as Toronto Life picked up on Jen's blog and has since linked to it. My hope is that this fella will feel like the prick he is and realize that his "witty" message was a complete lack of customer service (he had no idea who Jen is, what if she managed the next huge rock band and he just effed up his chances of having them play there?), a blatant act of A-hole-ness and I'm hoping now that word is spreading through the city that he gets his pathetic ass fired.

Anyways, this entry is a shout out to my roommate Jen with the killer sense of humour. She told me a few months ago that she wanted to write a blog and she's created quite a following. I'm envious, but more than that I'm proud of her. As a sweet girl, she was stunned by the message from the Lee's Palace prick so she spoke up. Good for you Jenerally Speaking.

No comments: