Friday

This Thompson Hotel Infatuation

I'll say it, I adore the Thompson Hotel in Toronto. Last night Steph, Julia and I popped in to celebrate Ju's huge career move. At only 29, Julia is now a CIBC branch manager. It's a big deal and she deserves it. She also deserved a little bubbly to mark the occasion so the three of us began the night at my place over champagne and then headed over to the Thompson.

That place never disappoints me. It's sleek, chic and they serve freshly made just lightly seasoned kettle chips. Girlfriends. Gorgeous surroundings. Celebratory outing and free snacks. Great Thursday night and it only further solidified my affection for the Thompson.

What are you guys getting up to this weekend? After some sushi with bf tonight, I've got a full day planned for Saturday. Driving to Niagara Falls with Jo to do a little shopping and then visiting university sister (Chelsea) and showering her with Christmas pressies for her precious apartment. Tomorrow night I've got a few parties on the list - one of which is a 29th cougar themed birthday. Dress code is mandatory animal print. Sunday bf has a huge work event so I'll spend my afternoon amongst drummers and my friends. Great weekend.

Whatever you get up to, have fun and look for some happiness :)

1 comment:

julia said...

thompson was so much fun. Thank you again for everything love you girls xoxoxoxoxoxo