Tuesday

This is What I'm Asking Santa For

Hey pals! Pop over to Shannon's blog today to see what I'm asking for this Christmas. Shannon is the brain behind the gorgeous blog, What's Up Whimsy? and she's truly a design goddess. She's featuring her favourite bloggers from around the world for her 12 days of blogger wish lists. It's such a great feature for her blog and very festive. I'm so happy she asked me to be a part of it! http://www.whatsupwhimsy.com/2010/12/12-days-of-holidays-blogger-wish-list_07.html



Last night I whipped up a batch of gingerbread cookies. I used a Silpat liner and my cookies turned out much better. There was no time for decorating as I let my last tray of sweets start to cool just before 11pm, but I promise to post some pictures of these little fellas once I get them all decked out. I forgot how much I love baking and spending time on my own creatively. In the last couple of days I've really tapped into the creative side of my brain and it's been therapeutic.

Tonight is the first of many holiday parties at work. I've got a shiny new top and cute little cardigan on with my usual wide leg jeans. I wear these babies at least once a week to work. They're so comfortable and for what I paid for them at the Bloomies in Soho a few years ago, I'm getting my money's worth.

Well folks, I hope your Tuesday is a delight. See you all soon.

No comments: