Monday

This is Blue Monday

Apparently this is the most depressing day of the entire year. It's scientifically proven. I'd say for me, last Monday was worse. Even though it's cold outside and the sun has already gone down for the day, I bet if you think about it, there were a lot of happy things happening around you today.

This morning I threw on the new Teenflo dress I bought on SALE at Holts: retail happy. I had time to get a latte before work: java happiness. I saw my favourite dog (I've blogged about these two before http://majorgal.blogspot.com/2010/01/this-morning-commute.html) and owner on my drive to work: animal bliss. I didn't devour a huge plate of food at lunch: slim and trim happy. I'm going to see bf tonight now that he's home from Cali: boy crush happy. See? Tonnes of stuff to be happy about.

No comments: