Let me first introduce myself: I’m Jen Woodall – C-Major’s last roomie. She and I met while working at a super cool agency called OneMethod. When she moved in, I knew we’d live well together because I looked up one morning, and she was dancing to the sound of her clothes steamer. It was awesome.
Below is a few similarities that Miss C Major and I posses:·
- The ability to watch ‘17 Again’ again, and again and again ‘you look like a douche’ ‘I don’t look like a douche’ ‘Your shirt is bedazzled’ ‘Yeah, with rhinestones’ ·
- We’re both princesses. Any opportunity to play dress up…we’ll take, and we’ll look awesome·
- We’re obsessed with our pets·
- We have an amazing group of girlfriends·
- Being silly is a skill that both of us possess·
- WE BOTH LOVE GLEE – there’s a segue if I ever saw one.
You can check out what I'm up to here:
If you like this, share it, like it, tweet it, spread it. Let’s see if we can make this happen. Let’s see if we can take a social ‘no one’ and put her (me) on the best show ever. Oh goodness…I can picture the post analysis now! It’s going to be SICK!