Friday

This is My Wish for You

Today I hope this finds you happy, healthy and inspired. I hope you read these words and realize that within you is all the power you'll ever need. You're capable of so many things - but you already knew that, didn't you?

When I need a little bit of inspiration to attack my goals, I turn to Elle Woods. It's true, the first Legally Blonde movie reminds me to work hard and expect the very best of myself, even if others don't.


via

Today I'm thankful for a dear friend of mine for inspiring this post. The universe gives us what we need exactly when we need it. I didn't have anything planned for today, but a quick chat over BBM (it's back up!!) last night and this morning reminded me of how we're all capable of spreading happiness, hope and support. Today, do something for somebody else. Hold a door open. Buy the person in line behind you a coffee. Smile at a stranger. It doesn't take much.

When you need encouragement, what do you do?

No comments: