Tuesday

This Busy Blogger

I'm alive! I've been gonzo for over two weeks and the bloggers' guilt is terrible. I was practically comatose for a full week (sickie face) and then I was busily working on the details for my bestie's bridal shower and now here we are...and I'm still tres busy. It's that whole career, fur mama, big sister, dog sitter, MOH gig occupying my time these days - and I wouldn't change a thing. Of course, when I have a few free minutes I find myself drawn to Pinterest for a glimpse of the beauty in life. It lets me recharge, unwind and is my new channel surfing routine. Even my pinning has waned lately though. So, if you want to see what I've been up to, check out my boards.

Aside from my sincere apologies for going MIA on y'all, I can say that I'm happy, fairly healthy (darn cold and flu season), working hard and looking forward to my 30th birthday in a couple of weeks. Yes, Major Gal is leaving her twenties and entering her thirties. I'm pumped. I've heard your thirties are the best.


Here are a couple of peeks at some of the things I made for bestie's apres ski themed bridal shower. More (and let's face it, better quality) pictures to come soon.

So tell me, when you're crazy busy, how do you stay organized? What's on your nice to have and your need to have list of tasks?

No comments: