Thursday

This Canuck is Thankful

For my readers in the U.S. and across the globe, I'm thankful for each one of you. It's a regular Thursday here in Toronto, but I am sending love to my American friends and family today.

Find something to be thankful for each day. That's all part of finding the happy. Don't wait for one day a year to be thankful, be thankful every day for the little blessings. Today, I'm thankful for you guys. Thankful that although I don't post nearly as much as I'd like, you're still here and I continue to gain new members of the Finding Happy team. You guys are the best.

Here's one way I find the happy every single day:



Is there any creature as sweet as Gigi? Not for me. She's my sweet angel and I am so blessed to tell her that every day. She makes my heart swell in a way I never knew it could.

Be thankful today and find some happy my loves xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear Author,
Iam a dog lover too. Did your heart swell like that before for someone like ours do when reading your blog for you...Gigi, I'm jealous