Tuesday

This is a BIG Day!

Hey there friends, today a great new site was launched by Toronto author, Rebecca Eckler. The best part (for me) is that I'm a part of it! What's even more awesome (again, perhaps just to me) is that as part of my new blogging schedule I've dedicated Tuesdays to people and relationships. The entire focus of Eckler's site is relationships. So pop over and check me out. Also, please leave me some comments. Let me know what you think or even just mention that you stopped by. It will mean so much to me. For any of you self-built writers and bloggers out there, you know how hard it is to make a name for yourself and how great it feels to hear that people are actually reading your stuff.

Here's a link to my first feature: http://www.howtoraiseaboyfriend.com/2011/02/the-blended-family-by-crystal-major/

Enjoy!

No comments: