Wednesday

This Stuff Making Me Happy


A couple of weeks ago I texted my dad and baby sis letting them know we had 30 days until our trip to Florida. My dad, the big Irish man with blue eyes, red hair and freckles needs SPF 60 at a bare minimum. He blisters in the sun, but he still loves going on vacation.


My dad responded to my text with his standard "yahoo!" to which I replied, "You better start tanning old man." He shot back, "Why, so I can burn?" I told him he needs a base tan before he hits the beach. His response made my day and when I think about it now, it still makes me giggle.


Me: You need to start tanning

Dad: WHY? So i can burn?

Me: You need a base

Dad: Jersey Shore spray tan. ITS TSHIRT TIME, TSHIRT TIME, TSHIRT TIME

Me: I'm cutting off your cable


My dad makes me happy. What's making you happy today?

No comments: