Monday

This Weekend Wrap-up

It was one of those fantastic Toronto weekends. Friday night spent amongst old colleagues and beverages. Saturday in the sunshine with Gigi and Queen West shops. Sunday with family and a drive back to the condo as the sun peeked through the clouds. All bliss I tell ya. I bought myself a great little foyer piece at Chatelet. You'll have to ask me why I haven't been in there yet. Unfortunately, I won't have answers for you. I think it was because I always just figured I'd fall in love with insanely expensive goods in the store and leave deflated. Not so! This gem is rammed full of stuff and it's like a girlie heaven. I will be back. Not like the Terminator however. Yesterday I wandered through Winners with my Aunt Sharon and baby sis. It was great. If there is one person on earth I convince to go shopping, it's my aunt. There wasn't much arm twisting happening. She bought me a cute little Cynthia Rowley shopping basket. It's insulated so I can picnic...or maybe just stash some purchases in there while I shop this summer. I love it. It matches my Hunters, so that's always a plus :) I like colour coordination. How was your weekend my loves? Get some sun? Bust out the spring coats? Hit a patio? Kiss someone you're crushing on? Take a walk with your fur baby? Whatever you did, I hope you enjoyed the beautiful weather.

No comments: