Thursday

This is the Girl Behind the Words

Hello lovelies. The temperatures have cooled off in Toronto (I'm not a fan), yet the sun remains high in the sky smiling down on us all. The weekend is almost here and I'm a happy chick. I spent another evening with my sweet cousin Kate and the little X-Men baby. We're teasing Dave (Kate's husband) that Lily is a mutant and she'll be the next X-Men star. Currently, she's covered in fur and is kinda transparent (31 weeks development). She still needs to grow and develop so we want her in there as long as possible.

It was a great night. Kate and I scarfed down Big Macs and then we walked to the lounge for some icy water. Kate's captivity at Sunnybrook has lowered her standards for what's exciting in the world. She's currently a huge fan of the ice machine in the High Risk Obstetrics lounge at the hospital. I must admit though, that ice was pretty great. I considered bringing home a cup of it to snack on and share with Gigi, but I refrained.

I have some great stuff to share with you guys today. First...my video!!! I've gotta thank Matt Maio for this. He's been capturing me and Gigi for a while and took all the footage and transformed it into a fantastic video for the blog. I'm so grateful to have talented friends like Matt. The video and specifically the music are so me. It's funny how on Twitter and through the blog community we "meet" all these people, but don't really ever know them. This video is just a glimpse into me world with my fur baby, but it's a perfect taste for what makes me happy. I hope you love it as much as I do.

Check out the video and the rest of Matt's work HERE

Tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home with Gigi. I'm going to clean the condo since Julia's coming over tomorrow night before we head to King Street. I've got laundry to do and The Young and the Restless episodes to catch up on - I can't wait. Maybe my standards have also dropped since I've spent hours with Kate in her Sunnybrook cell this week. What do you think?

Another thing I wanted to share with you guys is a sweet new site I found on Twitter called Hello Giggles. It's sweet, cute, funny and just for girls. How perfect for Major Gal! Check this out, you'll have fun. Kate, you should definitely check it out ;)

That's about it for today my sweets. There is no relationship or Gigi post like there usually is on Thursdays. That's the beauty of being your own blogger boss, you can decide what to write and when. So what if I created a schedule? It's mine and I'll change it if I want to.

No comments: