Wednesday

This is Gorgeous

Well good evening my sweets. If you're reading this it means you're also drooling over my gorgeous new blog design. Kelly, of Fabulous K Creative is the talent behind this perfect balance of girlie, crisp, clean and totally Major Gal. I could not be more thrilled and I recommend her work 100%.

Tomorrow I'm going to see the New Kids on the Block with The Backstreet Boys. Yes, I will be screaming with a huge grin on my face as I'm transported through my life from age 7 to 19. I saw NKOTB for the first time when I was 8 years old. It was December. The show was at the Skydome and I left the happiest little girl in Toronto. If it weren't for my cousin Kate, I'd never have fallen in love with the boys from Boston. She's five years older than me and was gaga for the New Kids. Since I envied her, I also copied almost everything she did. The difference was she was a Jordan girl and I went from Donnie to Joe. I'm a sucker for light hair on a guy and I guess it goes back over 20 years. Some things never change I suppose.

Anyways, I'm off to bed now but I desperately wanted to share the big reveal with you guys. I could not be happier with the look of the site now. I'm about to rest my head on a pillow and dream of NKOTB and lots of blog comments. Sweet dreams xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the concert last night!!! IT WAS AMAZING! Joey couldn't hear me tell him how much I love him because we sat so far back! Hope you have fun tonight :) Mo xo

Kerry said...

LOOOOVE the new design! It looks absolutely fabulous girl! Hope you have a great time at the concert! :) Enjoy... I grew up a NKOTB and later BSB fan also. Looks like my love of boys from Boston started way earlier... (I was only 4 or 5 probably when I first started crushing on Joey) now looked at me, all shacked up with a true to life Boston boy!) ;)