Thursday

This Athletic Pup



Sooooo like, ages ago I decided to allot days of the week for specific topics. Since I'm the boss of myself, I get to write about whatever I want whenever I want. Today on what should always be Puppy Love Thursday, I'm actually sticking to the theme. Meet my fur niece, Holly Berry. She's a three year old brindle boxer and she's a sweetheart. Very obedient, full of spunk and with a tonne of tricks in her arsenal - she pretends to fall down and croak if you fake shoot her - she's got a special place in my heart.

Here's Holly sleeping in the car on the way to camping.

Here's a video of Holls getting her exercise on the treadmill. I wish I could get my girls on a treadmill, Lord knows they have the energy. I know this isn't a new concept and lots of people exercise their dogs on treadmills, but since this is my blog and I can do what I want, I'm featuring the most gorgeous boxer around, Miss Holls. The videographer is my brotha from another motha. He turns 30 tomorrow and I absolutely love and adore him. I was the MOH at his wedding to my cousin/sister/best friend in June 2010 and I guess I'm a sucker for anything and everything this family does. They just mean so much to me

For the record, Holls is not a lap dog, but she does love to snuggle. Once I slept on the couch at my cousins' and I woke up with Holls spooning me as she was wedged between me and the back of the couch...she wasn't there when I want to sleep, but she loves her Auntie Crystal.

What do you do to exercise your dog? Do you play fetch? Gigi only plays fetch indoors, she has separation issues. Does your dog swim? Do they run beside you while you bike or run?

No comments: