Monday

This is TIFF Party-time

Hello my loves. A quick hello. I've been neglecting you all for weeks now. It's bad. I'm bad. I moved, had the flu, have been busy with work and outings and if it makes you feel better, I've also been neglecting my sweet fur baby since I moved. Don't worry! Gigi is well taken care of by her auntie Chandler and grandpa.

I keep promising myself I'll take time over the weekend to blog and time at night before bed to plan out some more posts and then I unpack some more, sit on the couch with Gigi or pass out exhausted. No more excuses though! When you want to do something, you have to just do it. So here is a post - not keeping with our regular theme for today - full of TIFF goodness. For friends outside Toronto, TIFF is the Toronto International Film Festival. Basically, the entire city is out - dressed to kill - loitering about in the hot spots known for celeb sightings. This year I get to be a part of things :) I'm such a media darling...NOT. I'm pretty sure I have Twitter to thank for my invite to the Diet Coke party at The Hoxton tonight. I'm bringing my downtown gal Jo as my date. Two blondes with velvet rope access and cell phone cameras guarantees a good time.

For those who would like a wee taste of the deliciousness that is TIFF, feast your eyes on some of the photos making their rounds online. And please, don't even try to get to Ryan Gosling before me. I'll make you regret the day you were born.

No comments: