Wednesday

This White Christmas


I'm always dreaming of a white Christmas, although I'm not opposed to one day trying a tropical Christmas. I'm looking out my floor to ceiling windows and I see those big fluffy snowflakes descend on the city. It's honestly beautiful seeing the lights of the city peeking through the December snow. We're lucky people in Toronto. I just watched Mickey's Christmas Carol and I'm one happy girl. I'm also happy because soon I'll be unveiling my new blog. The lovely artist behind Pink Wallpaper is currently working on the new look. I can't wait to see it!

On Sunday night I watched White Christmas for the bazillionth time. That movie really has everything. It's almost 60 years old, but the singing, dancing and costumes are incredible. If you haven't seen this classic holiday film, go out right now and rent it. No, buy it. It should be in everyone's collection. If you're not singing "Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters" by the end, come talk to me and I'll change your tune. For the dancers out there, watch the duet with Judy when she's wearing this fantastic little yellow flared skirt and 3/4 sleeve top. Great routine. Great outfit. Great everything.




Enjoy these photos from this holiday classic. I've gotta go watch the snow fall :) Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

White Christmas is my FAVORITE, and I so love that yellow outfit! The size of her waist and legs always blows my mind though! SO TINY! Since things should start to slow down a bit for me over the next few days, I think I'll finally have a chance to throw on white christmas and enjoy it! :)

Crystal... we seriously have so much in common!