Friday

This is 100!

Today is my 100th post and I have a lovely present for all you ladies out there...and the guys who want to really wow their gals with a fantastic gift. I was reading my InStyle magazine last night waiting for the bf to arrive and I found a little gem tucked away into the top corner of a page. Are you ready? Design your own shoes!!!!! It's like the mother ship has come for me. The website is http://milkandhoneyshoes.com/. I designed a pair of grey patent leather maryjane pumps last night for fun. It's like playing a game for me now and I can't wait to get home tonight and design some other styles.




Now, it isn't cheap, but how awesome would it be to answer, "Oh these? I designed them myself." when someone asks where you got those amazing heels? There are flats and heels and the site is super easy to use. The site has a live chat feature so if you're stuck on ideas, there's always someone to help. Fabulous, right? This is shoe happiness, which is basically the best kind of happiness for me. Now all I need to do is find a site to design my own handbags and I will be fulfilled :)

What are you guys up to this weekend? Lots of fun I hope. Have a fantastic couple of days off work and we'll see you back here Monday xoxo

No comments: