Wednesday

This is What Makes Me Happy

Here's what I'm loving this week. What makes you happy?

  • Hearing people say, "I read your blog and I LOVE it!" when I bump into them at a party.
  • Getting comments and readers from other parts of the world.
  • Catching up with old friends and then rekindling a friendship like you had in seventh grade - Megs xoxo
  • Drinking a latte in your pink travel mug made with your new Tassimo machine.
  • Boyfriends who buy girlfriends Tassimo machines.
  • Creating a schedule for your blog and realizing that it's okay if you can't follow it every single day - this is life and it's about living.
  • Bell Fibe television with HD PVR. My life has been changed.
  • Fresh bagels. There are no words for how fantastic toasted rye bagels are with cream cheese.
  • Knowing that spring is almost here, even if there is still snow on the ground and the windchill in Toronto is unbearable.
  • Finding new blogs to follow.
  • Trips to Florida for 29th birthdays...to be continued.

If you had to pick one thing that's making you happy right now, what would it be? Think about it and try not to smile :)

1 comment:

Kerry said...

SO many things! A nice hot tea (which I may have soon as I've been getting a scratchy throat recently... uh oh)... as well as knowing the spring is right around the corner (can't wait). Little tiny kicks in my tummy reminding me that soon I'll have another person in my life to love (well, I already do love him/her... but u know what I mean! Happy Wednesday Crystal!