Monday

This Time Cupid Got Me


I'm a dreamer. I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm in love with love and I'm passionate. So, I REALLY love Valentines Day. It's not about the gifts - it's about showing people you care about how much they mean to you. When I woke up this morning, my Dad had already texted me to say "Happy VDay my pretty daughter xoxo." How freggin' cute is he? Like seriously!


My girlfriend Julie has texted me also hoping that bf would be spoiling me today. My old roomie emailed me with wishes of love and chocolate. The most gorgeous arrangement of jewel toned carnations were on my desk when I got to work (mega points bf) and my boss had left chocolates for all the staff. What isn't great about this day?


Even when I was a single gal, I still adored Valentines Day. My mom always got us a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. My aunts and uncles would get my cousins and I toys and flowers. It's just a really sweet day so I hope if you're in the "I hate this day camp" you'll consider switching over to the sunny side.
This day is about family and friends, as well as romance and smushy love stuff. Be cheesy today. Sing some love songs. Wear pink and red. Smile at people. Spread love and joy - you know you want to!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Crystal - you make everything seem 1000x better... ALWAYS! What a great post!

Happy Valentines day girl! Hope it's a great one! :)